"Mommy and Me" Session at Arctic Playgroundz

It was another fun photo session at Arctic Playgroundz. This week was the 'Mommy and Me Theme' and I really appreciate all of the wonderful moms who were willing to have some portrait work done with their cute little ones! ~ Not to mention, Dads and Grandparents as well! This will conclude my sessions at Arctic Playgroundz but you will find me at other random places around town doing similar candid portrait sessions. I will always keep you posted ahead of time! Hop over to my Web Site and see more from this Session:

2 comments:

kyungmee said...

I love your new look here! And what great deals! Wonderful slide shows btw!!

Joselynn Finch Photography said...

Thanks Amey, Every day is a big learning experience! You work is looking great. Hope all is well with you and your family!